NUTRITION TO ENERGIZE YOUR MIND AND BODY
$38.00 $69.00 Write a review
KETO FRIENDLY - GLUTEN FREE - DAIRY FREE - LOW GI - SUGAR FREE
Nootropics (noʊ.əˈtrɒpɪks/ noh-ə-TROP-iks) Cognitive supplements that improve mental function in healthy individuals, particularly executive functions, memory, creativity, or motivation.
Momental MIND nootropic blend: Nutrition To Energize Your Mind & Body
A nootropic supplement to support an active mind and body. Whether you work at a desk all day, grind physically or train your butt off, MIND was made for you.
WHY AM I SO TIRED?
Our perception of mental and physical fatigue are what prevent us from pushing the limits on performance and productivity. When you consume the right nutrients you can get more done. Pollutants, toxins and oxidative stressors also contribute to feeling tired. What would you do with extra attention, focus and awareness?
MIND is formulated to support mental energy, sustained focus, cognitive processing, and metabolism. Wake up and supercharge your day with herbal nootropics, grass-fed collagen peptides and MCTs for natural energy during your most challenging times of day and recovery for when you need it most.
WHEN SHOULD I USE MOMENTAL MIND?
- In addition to your morning routine
- Before your afternoon lull
- During your most demanding work days
- As a pre-workout for energy to perform your best
- To stave off hunger during a fast
- Prior to class and studying for an exam
WHY DOES MIND FIT THE KETOGENIC DIET?
MIND contains an optimal macro nutrient profile to support a keto lifestyle by being rich in healthy fats, moderate protein and very low carbohydrate.
HOW SHOULD I USE MOMENTAL MIND?
Mix 1-2 scoops with 8-10 ounces of hot or cold water, in a shake or smoothie. MIND comes in unflavored and chocolate. *Tastes like delicious cocoa.
MIND nootropic blend was formulated for patient performance and recovery based on scientific research of the most valuable herbs, vitamins and nutrients to optimize health and longevity. We did all of the research and practical application so you don't have to.
WHAT IS IN MOMENTAL MIND?
We use a special blend of herbal nootropics (mind supporting compounds) such as; bacopa, ginkgo biloba, phosphatidylserine, alpha GPC, L-theanine, algal DHA, cats claw, green tea and so much more to support the demands your mind & body need to operate at a high level. We then combine this with grass-fed collagen peptides, MCTs and organic greens so your mind and body are getting the best daily nutrients.
- Organic Greens provide antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, phytonutrients and polyphenols. Think plant based protection for your mind and body. 
- Alpha GPC is a neuroprotective agent that is readily absorbed into the bloodstream and studies have shown that aside from improving recall it wages war on calamities that negatively impact cognitive performance. [2,3,4]
- MCTs or medium chain triglycerides are the fat burning components of coconut. MCTs support fast energy, early satiety, weight loss and burning fat [5,6,7]
- Green Tea EGCG or epigallocatechin-3-gallate is a powerful phytonutrient and antioxidant with strong evidence suggesting EGCG supports adult hippocampal neurogenesis; the part of our brain that deals with learning and memory and it promotes the death of cancer cells in turn supporting cognitive function and anti-aging. [8,9]
- Phosphatidylserine is a healthy fat that helps protect nerve cells in our brain. Known for it's use in Alzheimer's and ADHD, it's a key contributor for brain health as a major component of cell membranes that are responsible for pushing nutrients into the cell and pushing waste products out. [10,11,12]
- L-Theanine induces relaxation and supports those suffering from anxiety and mental tension. It also supports Alpha Brain Waves that decrease when you are drowsy or tired potentially aiding dopamine and serotonin. [13,14,15]
- Algal DHA or docosahexaenoic acid is a non GMO, omega 3 fatty acid and anti-inflammatory derived from algae. Algal DHA is more sustainable and nutritionally equivalent to the omega 3 content found in salmon. It supports our skin, retinas, brain and cerebral cortex. Science suggests DHA supports a healthy brain, heart and immune system throughout our lifespan. [16,17,18]
- Bacopa is valued for it's ability to help with stress and aid memory loss. The leaves contain saponins including bacosides which have been found to support mental function and learning ability. Study results present significant improvement in the speed of visual information processing, learning rate, memory consolidation and anxiety when using bacopa over a 12 week period. [19,20]
- Ginkgo Biloba protects against mitochondrial damage and oxidative stress. Mitochondria are the energy systems of our cells that take in nutrients, break them down and create energy rich molecules. Gingko is beneficial for memory, energy, concentration and has the potential to be exploited for reducing neurological decay associated with aging. [21,22]
Alpha Lipoic Acid when taken with ginkgo further aids neuroprotective effects and supports overall brain health. ALA acts as an antioxidant that contributes to key chemical reactions that are highly beneficial for burning fat, brain protection, blood sugar regulation and reducing inflammation. ALA promotes neural regeneration (nerve cell growth) and combats neurodegenerative disease. [23,24,25]
- Cat's Claw as an antioxidant scavenges free radicals and is a strong inhibitor of TNF-a (tumor necrosis factor alpha). TNF-a is responsible for unwanted inflammation. CC contributes to DNA repair and the immune system by elevating WBC (white blood cell) count. [26,27]
- Collagen Peptides provide the main structural protein for our body's connective tissues, bone and skin by making up approximately 25-35% of total protein content. Collagen helps minimize joint inflammation and subsequent pain and contributes to muscle elasticity including our heart.[28,29,30]